5% discount is valid May 19-28, 2011 for travel to New York City, NY.
In order to book your flight, please call American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 or go to www.AA.com and refer to your Promotion Code, 7251BM.
Once you have registered for the Microfinance USA conference, you can book airfare & lodging through the Global Brigades Travel Team and join the “Microfinance USA 2011 Conference” on Empowered.org to fundraise the costs that were booked. Since you are fundraising for personal conference costs, Global Brigades won’t be able to give your donors tax receipts, but you can still ask your friends and family to contribute to help you attend the 3rd annual Microfinance USA conference in NYC.
Just in case you aren’t able to fundraise the entire amount, our travel team will keep your credit card on file to charge the remaining on the date of the conference. If you fundraise more than needed, Global Brigades Travel will donate the remainder to the Microfinance USA Conference.
To fundraise for your Airfare & Lodging, follow these easy steps:
1. Go to www.empowered.org to join, setup your profile, and add yourself to the conference
2. Contact email@example.com with the following information
3. Once our travel team has received your information, we will provide you with a quote on best flight deal and lodging. To book your flight, our travel team will also ask you for a credit card to keep on hold just in case you’re not able to fundraise the total cost.
Credit Card Information
4. Once you have given the travel team the OK on the quote and have provided your credit card information, they will book your flight and set your fundraising goal to reflect the total cost.
5. On May 23, 2011 if you were not able to fundraise the total cost, our travel team will charge your credit card for the remainder owed. If you fundraised more than you owed, our travel team will donate the remainder to the Microfinance Conference.
See you at the Microfinance USA Conference on May 23-24th in New York City!